Tuesday, September 06, 2005
The gym.$BlogItemTitle$>
After my amaths class today, I brought my sisters for a haircut before hitting the gym. When I was about to pay for the entrance fee, I realise I didn't bring out my wallet at all! URGH. Had to call my sister up to trouble her to bring down my wallet for me. When I finally got my wallet and wanted to pay, the counter lady thought that I was above 18 and charged me 2.50bucks. Man, I look like an old hag.
Working out alone is actually quite fun. In fact, I enjoyed myself. I finally managed to pesevere on and finish the 20 minute run! HEH HEH. Stayed there for 1h 30min and I walked back home after that.
I'm gonna bake tonight again! But I'm quite sure Mom will end up doing the finishing part for me. Well, whats new?
Shall upload some pictures to make up for my short entry..
Xinya looks taller than me!!!!!
Malita Jkok and Me! Looks blur, but nevermind!
Fairuz, don't scream or faint. :D
Hidden talent! HA HA HA, sis's and my sketches.
Till the next time,
Janine.
9/06/2005 08:18:00 PM;